I MISS MY HIGH SCHOOL LIFE :)

Looking back, I admit I did not make the best memories of my high school life...
But high school life always has something special for everyone. I miss when I did homework at school. hahaha...I miss my friends, I miss when we were study together, Hanging out during breaks & lunch time.I  miss the fun times we used to have together No matter what happen, I will never forget my high school friends for they showed me the true meaning of friendship. They are the reasons why I enjoyed much my high school life. now I have new  friends , but for certain they will still be different and irreplaceable in my heart....
I really miss my high school life and all of you friends. That's for sure. 




 icha, felinda, yuni
alfy, feri, icha, felinda, yuni

icha


 
icha, asti, ninis, imel

felinda, asti,icha, feri, ninis



imel, icha, mariska, devi, felinda, iin, ninis
icha alfy felinda



icha & feri

aya, icha, demi, ari
XI ipa 1

foto kelas XI ipa 1



icha citra tresna aya

XII ipa 4





di villa alm niko yudifadila




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

RPP Inquiry IPS

Hymne SMAN 11 Bandung

Always aka Only You